High Heat Tankers PTE LTD is a joint venture between Gearbulk Holding AG (50%) and Puma Energy Supply and Trading PTE LTD (50%), providing access to the largest pool of modern IMO II high heat tankers in the world.
The JV has a total of 14 high quality tankers currently ranging from 15,000 – 37,000 DWT, all suitable for transporting liquid pitch and other high heat products.
Transporting in excess of 500,000 MT of liquid pitch annually through long terms COAs’ with a focus on building and maintaining long term partnerships with aluminum smelters.
HHT’s objective is to leverage the considerable commercial, operational and technical capabilities within Gearbulk and Puma enabling us to offer our industrial customers best in class service levels. In addition to our innovative approach we provide risk management expertise and world wide flexible, cost effective sustainable shipping solutions.
• Gearbulk (https://www.gearbulk.com) established in 1968 is an integrated international shipping company which through various companies, interests and joint ventures provides international high quality transportation services for various industrial sectors.
• One of Gearbulk’s joint venture companies – G2 Ocean – operates the world's largest fleet of open hatch gantry craned vessels as well as open hatch jib craned vessels, specifically designed to transport unitised cargoes such as forest products, non-ferrous metals and steel. G2 Ocean is also involved in the transportation of conventional bulk and project cargoes.
• Gearbulk also owns and operates a number of highly specialist vessels for the ocean transportation of cargoes such as liquid pitch, orange juice, caustic soda, as well as a floating terminals and transfer vessels.
• Gearbulk services have evolved with our customer's needs. Through our terminals in North America, Malaysia, Brazil, and Belgium, and through strategic relationships with operators of feeder services, surface transport and other marine services around the world, our extensive supply chain management portfolio adds value.
• Gearbulk continues to focus on the safe and efficient running of our fleet whilst ensuring that impacts on the environment are minimised.
• Puma Energy Supply and Trading PTE LTD is mid and downstream oil company, 49% owned by Trafigura.
• Puma Energy is a privately-held, integrated global energy company specializing in logistics, marketing, and retail with operations in 49 countries moving over 250,000 bbls/day.
• Puma Bitumen remains the only 360° distribution for the Trafigura Group with Trading, Shipping, Downstream, and Assets under the same portfolio for complete end-to-end customer solutions.
• Puma is the world’s largest bitumen ship owner by DWT, moving over 15% of global waterborne flows with a truly worldwide footprint.
• 13 owned / long term time charter specialty tankers ranging from 6,000 – 37,000 DWT.
• Find out more: https://www.pumabitumen.com/global/en/home/
We transport in excess of 500,000 MT of liquid pitch annually through long terms COAs’, with a focus on safety and building and maintaining long term partnerships with aluminum smelters.
We leverage the considerable commercial, operational and technical capabilities within Gearbulk and Puma to offer a best in class level of service.
We have operational risk management expertise, and offer to our customers world-wide, long-term, sustainable shipping solutions.
|Palanca Miami||37,000||2017||Hyundai Mipo||Marshall Islands|
|The Judge||37,000||2016||Hyundai Mipo||Marshall Islands|
|The Diplomat||30,000||2014||Hyundai Mipo||Marshall Islands|
|The Blacksmith||30,000||2013||Hyundai Mipo||Marshall Islands|
|Kingbird Arrow||19,000||2013||Hyundai Mipo||Bahamas|
|Bluebird Arrow||19,000||2013||Hyundai Mipo||Bahamas|
|Palanca Cadiz||15,000||2017||3 Maj||Marshall Islands|
|Palanca Rio||15,000||2016||3 Maj||Marshall Islands|
|The Sheriff||15,000||2013||3 Maj||Marshall Islands|
|The Prospector||15,000||2013||3 Maj||Marshall Islands|
|The Amigo||15,000||2013||3 Maj||Marshall Islands|
|The Chief||15,000||2012||3 Maj||Marshall Islands|
Jonathan Kindon - Chartering
Tel +971 4 382 3823
Direct email – Jonathan.Kindon@highheattankers.com
Captain Dushyant Kartik - Operations
Tel +971 4 382 3823
Direct email – Dushyant.Kartik@highheattankers.com
Wouter De Vries Lentsch - Chartering
Tel +41 22 595 3310
Direct email – Wouter.Dvrieslentsch@highheattankers.com
Henry Walker - Chartering
Tel + 65 9832 3560
Direct email – HenryWalker@highheattankers.com
For general enquiries, email addresses:
For chartering and commercial enquiries: email@example.com
For operational enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGH HEAT TANKERS PTE LTD (company number 201815987C) whose registered office is at 50 Raffles Place, #37-00 Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623 (the 'Company')